Tata Crucible Questions 2011- Jamshedpur Corporate
Sneha from Tata Steel updates about the Jamshedpur Tata Crucible happenings!
With a participation of around 120 teams, the onstage finals saw 1 team from JUSCO, 1 from Tata Motors and 4 teams from Tata Steel.
Juso and Tata Motors got a great start while the buzzers tilted the competition towards the Steel teams. While the defending champions – EG Khan and Sourav struggled a bit, they were usurped by the other teams from Tata Steel with the consistency of Siddharth Mishra and Amit Agrawal proving too difficult to beat.
The Siddharth-Amit team from Tata Steel won the quiz with Mohit and Nirmal following in as runners up
Below find the prelims questions and attached link will provide you the complete finals questions too!
And as we are on the Tata Crucible, check the updates!
We traversed Kochi with the Kochi prelimsand Kochi Finals questions and then move to Coimbatore where Chennai Silks won. And then followed BSP win the Nagpur Edition quite comfortably. And for the updated list of results, reviews and questions just click on this link : Tata Crucible 2011 Corporate Results
But for now,
Tata Crucible Questions from Jamshedpur Corporate 2011
1) X set up Vidya Bharati Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, an educational institute which runs a chain of schools and colleges in Western India.Which female Indian citizen? Ans: Pratibha Patil
2) Which brand has launched a merchandise called SUBSTORE? Ans: Subway
3) With which company would you associate ANTRIX (controversial in the last year)? Ans: ISRO
4) Logo? Ans: Android
5)For which entity is ANAND famous? Ans: Amul
6)Which brand of shoes was common for Pele,Lothat Matheus,Diego Maradona? Ans: Puma
7) What was introduced by French engineer Louis Réard and fashion designer Jacques Heim in Paris in 1946?Named after an Island. Ans: Bikini
Ans: Ingvar Kamprad
9) An Italian brand of scooter manufactured by Piaggio.It has evolved from a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946 by Piaggio & Co. S.p.A. of Pontedera, Italy—to a full line of scooters and one of seven companies today owned by Piaggio—now Europe’s largest manufacturer of two-wheeled vehicles and the world’s fourth largest motorcycle manufacturer by unit sales? Ans: Vespa
10)Which metal gets its name from the roman God of trade? Ans: Mercury
12) Which game means “number place” ? Ans: Sudoko
13) Ownership has changed many times, past owners including the Scottish publisher A & C Black, Horace Everett Hooper,Sears Roebuck and William Benton. The present owner of this Encyclopædia. is Jacqui Safra, a Swiss billionaire and actor.Ans: Britannica
14)Who is psephologist? Ans: Election Results analyser
15) Yahoo mail logo.
16)What is a Japanese for “FAIL SAFE”? Ans: Pokayoke
17)Tiger Airlines is a part of which airlines? Ans: Singapore Airlines
18)He was a Scottish-American industrialist, businessman, and entrepreneur who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century. He was also one of the most important philanthropists of his era. Ans: Andrew Carnegie
Ans: Jules Verne
And for the entire list of Questions from the finals of the Tata Crucible Jamshedpur Edition
Definitely easier than last year’s edition but we are sure that a good dig into the previous years’ Crucible quizzes would have given you a good Headstart!!
So, don’t forget to go through the archives and Be Prepared for the next quiz!
If you are participating in any other cities, we’re sure these questions will give you a heads up on the preparation required.
For those who want to have a look at the previous years’ questions, follow the links below
The format of Tata Crucible Questions has been simple throughout – a mixture of current affairs dry questions, visuals, heads of companies, trivia from old sites/blogs/quiz groups.
A thorough read through previous editions’ Tata Crucible Questions will definitely give participants a good direction to prepare for their city finals.
And if you are not looking just for Tata Crucible questions but a good guide to Prepare for Tata Crucible and other business quizzes, you must read the 20,000+ downloads famous –A Definitive guide to prepare for Tata Crucible
You can attempt Tata Crucible Questions from the Student Edition 2011 on a brand new customized platform. Dont just read, PARTICIPATE!