Tata Crucible Questions 2011 – Chandigarh Edition
And the Corporate Edition of the Tata Crucible 2011 came to an end with a fantastic performance at Chandigarh. Two doctors from the Armed Forces gave some mindblowing answers to win the Chandigarh edition of Tata Crucible 2011 – Corporate. Although Infosys, Quadrant and Transfast started on fire, the Armed Forces team made the Quiz look like a battle for second place in due course. In the end, Dr Anurakshat Gupta and Dr Bhattacharya won the quiz followed by Manu Chugh and Ashish Singh from Infosys.
Nagesh Mittal, one of the finalists representing BPCL at Chandigarh has been extremely kind and shared the questions of the prelims. Thanks a lot Nagesh and wish you the best for next year’s Crucible!
We’ve covered most cities from the Tata Crucible 2011 Season and you can have a look at the reviews and Questions of all the cities here!!
But for now,
Tata Crucible Questions from Chandigarh Corporate 2011
1. What brand was started in backyard of her house at ludhiana ,ice cream & confectionary
2. This bank was started in amritsar by majitha & 2 others
3. Which airlines started skycouches?
4. Logo of gujrat tourism
5. Tour de france,31,Which watch?
6. Bankers to delhi cwg
7. Japanese founders.sound specialists in cars
8. Photo of u.k.sinha
9. Bank.started to promote agriculture
10. First sponsor of glasgow cwg
11. What is double baked in greek
12. Two founders on time cover shown (twitter)
13. Gsk took this brand from jagatjit industries
14. Which bank started at mangalore has small boy as mascot
15. Logo of carrefour
16. Travel company prince & princesses
17. Entertainment company started bowling alley bluo
18. Mr. Gupta founded this newspaper
19. Logo of double tree
Some Questions from the Finals
1. What is equitorial banking 2. one dollar coin of which country showing the bird loonie 3. A 10 rupee indian coin show. Why was it in controversy 4. A very old still ad shown depicting a saree clad woman with a european man.which brand 5. Cover of first issue of a magazine shown.which magazine 6. A car of volksewagen shown with a rear seat in form of a raised glass box.what is special. 7. An ad showing two symbols for males one with a limping arrow & another with a straight arrow.which brand 8. Connect.jfk,american flag,hasbro logo & one more 9. Connect.luxxotica,bausch & lomb,logo of us defence forces & one more logo. 10. Connect.seyui,asda,star & one more. 11. Connect.logo of french open,one brand of bottled water & two more. 12. Photo of a person ( he was responsible for making bse bull sculpture)
After a rollercoaster 2 months (Almost) the Tata Crucible has finally come to an end and we hope that each and everyone of you enjoyed the Quizzing experience . We tried our best to cover as many questions from multiple cities as we could.
I guess the preparation for next year starts right away;
So, don’t forget to go through the archives and Be Prepared for the next quiz!
And if you are participating in another city, here’s the Tata Crucible 2011 Schedule with venues and other details
If you are participating in any other cities, we’re sure these questions will give you a heads up on the preparation required.
For those who want to have a look at the previous years’ questions, follow the links below
The format of Tata Crucible Questions has been simple throughout – a mixture of current affairs dry questions, visuals, heads of companies, trivia from old sites/blogs/quiz groups.
A thorough read through previous editions’ Tata Crucible Questions will definitely give participants a good direction to prepare for their city finals.
And if you are not looking just for Tata Crucible questions but a good guide to Prepare for Tata Crucible and other business quizzes, you must read the 20,000+ downloads famous –A Definitive guide to prepare for Tata Crucible
You can attempt Tata Crucible Questions from the Student Edition 2011 on a brand new customized platform. Dont just read, PARTICIPATE!