Tata Crucible Questions 2011 – Kolkata Edition
A dear friend, well wisher and Quizzing.in Brand Content Write KK updates about the Tata Crucible Edition held in Kolkata.
The Crystal Room at Taj Bengal was home to an exciting quiz with MJunction team defending their title while the TCS team defended their runners-up position too, quite unfortunately though! J
And if you haven’t followed the Crucible yet, here’s a snapshot
The Tata Crucible traversed Kochi and we’ve covered the quiz with the Kochi prelimsand Kochi Finals questions and then moved on to Coimbatore where Chennai Silks won. And then followed BSP win the Nagpur Edition quite comfortably. Hyderabad won by Infosys and Vizag Steel winning Bhubaneshwar
But for now,
Tata Crucible Questions from Kolkata Corporate 2011
1. Which premier production unit of Indian Railway is named after a prominent patriot who defended Sir Aurobindo Ghosh in Alipore Bomb Case? Chittaranjan locomotive Works
2. In which magazine did a picture of Coco Chanel’s Little Black Dress first appeared? Vogue
3. Exceptions of the Theory of Golden Arches (MacDonald’s Theory), propounded by Thomas L friedman in The World is Flat.
4. Rajendra Powar has taken over as the CM of which organization? NASSCOM
5. Former adman with Clarion-MacCann; also served as the director of Publicity of Air India (1970-81); designs clothes along with his wife under the label ‘Kotwara’? Muzaffar Ali
6. Which Indian Sporting celeb is the MD of Big Daddy Productions? Mahesh Bhupaty
7. Junior, Standard, AP and Super are models of _______ from Porsche? Tractors
8. RED (Real Estate Development) is whose initiative? HDFC
9. Which auto brand was renamed to a name ending in ‘O’ in-line with company policy of naming its brands with words ending in O? Logan, renamed to Verito (Is this even true?? )
10. Management Guru responsible for changing the rule of baseball so Pitchers threw overarm rather than underarm? Frederick Taylor
11. this was founded in 1923 in gorakhpur by Jaya Dayal Goyandka to publish hindu religious texts ? Gita Press
12. An animated character ‘Horatio’ (voiced by Owen Wilson) is set to guided the passenger of? Hertz
13. Facts about Armani Casa. What does ‘Casa’ means in Italian? Home
14. Japanese company that began selling and distributing dutch company Oce’s printing products in India and owns 90% in it. Canon
15. This company launched an online naming competition ‘The Name Game’ inviting customer to name their new logo. ‘Hug’ and ‘Curve’ was voted out. What was chosen? Wave (Airtel’s new logo)
16. Dhoni and yuvraj were shown holding two trophies. Which company designed them? Swarovski
17. Facts about Traf-O-Data. the cofounders? Bill Gates and Paul Allen
18. This beer changed its logo from ‘Probably the best beer in the world’ to ‘That goes for a ______’ Carlsberg.
19. Earl ____, a former DuPont employee founded what? Tupperware.
20. Visual of Seth Godin
21 Who in Latin America refer themselves as Harlistas? Harley Davidson riders.
22 This TV personality ventured into vodka business which failed and he replied by saying ‘My vodka got fired’ Donald Trump
23 Tenvic, a tata venture for promoting sports education and training is headed by? Anil Kumble
24 Divya Yog Mandir and Patanjili trust have started ‘Science’ campus under guidance of ? Baba Ramdev
25 Facts about Mumbai Based Prosearch conslting. Headed by whom? Anita and Harsh Bhogle.
Personally, the questions from the Kolkata leg has been mediocre considering the potential of quizzers here and to add to the Quizzing.in readers’ delight, you will notice a large number of questions coming from the Brand History Section including Tupperware etc.
So, don’t forget to go through the archives and Be Prepared for the next quiz!
And if you are participating in another city, here’s the Tata Crucible 2011 Schedule with venues and other details
If you are participating in any other cities, we’re sure these questions will give you a heads up on the preparation required.
For those who want to have a look at the previous years’ questions, follow the links below
The format of Tata Crucible Questions has been simple throughout – a mixture of current affairs dry questions, visuals, heads of companies, trivia from old sites/blogs/quiz groups.
A thorough read through previous editions’ Tata Crucible Questions will definitely give participants a good direction to prepare for their city finals.
And if you are not looking just for Tata Crucible questions but a good guide to Prepare for Tata Crucible and other business quizzes, you must read the 20,000+ downloads famous –A Definitive guide to prepare for Tata Crucible
You can attempt Tata Crucible Questions from the Student Edition 2011 on a brand new customized platform. Dont just read, PARTICIPATE!