KPMG, Citibank, Nokia, TCS and Sanmar were the deserving Chennai finalists with a cutoff of 21. KPMG won the quiz followed by TCS.
For the on-stage controversy , complete review and questions please visit Arjun mathur’s Blog here
1. What is the item for which, Kalyanam Iyengar was the first person to make?
2. Who coined the term ‘mega marketing’?
3. Which governing body was established in 1992 by the Government of India to control or regulate the issue of securities, investors and market Intermediaries?
4. For BP who coined the name ‘Jyothi Amma’ a village entrepreneur who would help, sell and educate villages.
5. The Coffee board of India has a mascot. Its named Coffee—–
Complete review and questions please visit Arjun mathur’s Blog here