CHENNAI REGIONAL ROUND – March 13, 2009
Prepared by: G.B.Jayakumar, I Yr MBA, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai.
(1) Which City hosted this year’s Pravasi Bharathiya Diwas?
(2) Identify the Logo:
(3) SBI Launched a branch in Lucknow named “Vasundhara”. What’s special about this branch?
(4) Which Hollywood director owns Wingnut Films and also a three time Academy award winner? (In-built Tie Breaker)
(5) Identify the Advt. (print Ad)
(6) Which group launched the “Happinezz Ice cream Parlour”?
(7) Which entertainment channel has entered into an agreement with Wrangler jeans to sell their jeans?
(8) Identify her.
(9) Which fashion designer launched the “le smoking” clothing? She died last year.
(10) Which company was founded by Cecil H. Green, J. Erik Jonsson, Eugene McDermott, and Patrick E. Haggerty in 1951? (Clue Given: IC suppliers to mobile phone manufacturers)
(11) Identify the Personality:
(12) Which Actress replaced Aishwarya Rai as brand ambassador for Nakshatra Diamonds?
(13) Former CEO, President & Chairman of ‘Silicon Spice’, was an independent director of satyam Board. Name him.
(14) This company introduced the first combination portable radio and cassette recorder which is marketed as the “radiorecorder”. Some picture shown —- Jubilee 4. Identify the company.
(15) Indian Company launched branded T – Shirts under the brand name “Ginger Lemon”?
(16) Name the new CEO of Yahoo.
(17) Identify the Logo. (In-built Tie Breaker)
(18) Which mobile service company launched the ‘New Thumb Rule’ SMS offer?
(19) Video Advt.
(20) Video Advt.
(3) Exclusive all-for-women branch
(4) Peter Robert Jackson
(8) Sangita Reddy – ED, Apollo Hospitals
(9) Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)
(10) Texas Instruments
(11) R.Subramanian (Subhiksha)
(12) Katrina Kaif
(13) Vinod Dham
(16) Carol Bartz
(17) Thyssen Krupp
(18) Virgin Mobile
(19) Kent-O Water Purifiers
(20) Yellow Pages