Prateek Rath from Gujarat National Law University has been extremely kind to take note of the prelim questions and provide us with a copy. Thanks a lot Prateek. The Quiz was won by MICA (Gaurav and Aditi Nargundkar ) , followed by IIM-A.
Find Rishi Arora’s review and some more questions here
Following are the prelims questions from Crucible Campus Ahmedabad
1) Which state has recently launched a concept called e-Gram , where 13000 Panchayats shall be connected?
2) A stamp containing pictures of Lincoln, Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Luher King. This stamp was released by the government of India to commemorate what?
Ans: Universal Declaration of Human Rights
3) The book ‘Hot, Flat and Crowded’ is written by?
Ans: Thomas Freidman
4) Connect: Jack Niklaus (golfer), one more chap forgot his name and Sachin Tendlkar , to a brand.
Ans: Royal Bank of Scotland.
5) Picture of Economics Nobel Prize
6) This banker was killed in the 26/11 attack. Identify.
Ans: Ashok Kapur of YES Bank.
7) Picture of a shoe with high heels and towards the end of the heel there is the devils trident. Identify the brand.
8) Celeberated 100 years in 2009. We have been reviewing the century (something like that). Identify the institution.
Ans: Harvard Business School
9) SunPharma replaced which company in the BSE?
10) Carol Bartz is the new CEO of?
11) Exotica brand of ice cream belongs to?
12) Some logo , couldn’t catch the answer.
13) Picture of some business model. McKinsey 7S model
14) Helen Keller was awarded to which organization, recently.
15) Padma Vibhushan recipient and author of ‘In the shadow of the Mahatma’- GD Birla
16) Awardesd by the Hollywood Press Association. What?
Ans: Golden Globes Award
17) Picture of Ted Turner
18) Picture of Konkona Sen with a cup. Identify the brand.
Ans: Horlicks for women.
19) Ad of Close Up , which has Anupam Kher.
20) Ad of Godrej Ezee.