Flavour: General Quiz
Part of: Arvneeti ’09
Host: MFC, Delhi University
- The quiz will be a 3 phase event. 6 teams will be chosen for the finals. Participants will have two chances to participate in this event.
Phase 1: Online Prelims:
- Open Participation for B-schools, Under Graduate Colleges and Corporates.
- Prelims will be an online elimination round.
- 25 questions to be completed in 30 minutes.
- Unlimited entries from the participating B-schools and Corporates.
- Team must consist of exactly 2 members. They must get registered at http://www.arvneeti.org or email@example.com. by 21st February 2009, 23:00.
- The subject of the mail should be institute name/company name_ team name.
- Online prelims will be held on 22nd February 20:00 PM. Top three teams shall make it to the finals to be held at DFS, South Campus, Delhi University on 27th February.
- A PDF containing questions will be uploaded on http://www.arvneeti.org on 22nd February 20:00 PM. under the Downloads Section.
- An excel sheet in which questions have to be answered will also be uploaded .The answers will have to be sent in the excel sheet by 20:29:59 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the excel sheet should be of the form institute name/company name_team name.
- In case of a tie, the team which has sent the reply earlier will be chosen.
- Results will be declared on the 23rd February.
- Decision of the co-ordinators is final and binding on all participants.
Phase 2: On Campus Elimination Stage:
- This will be held on the morning of 27th February at DFS, South Campus, Delhi University.
- No prior registration needs to be done for this. It will be done on the day of the event.
- Top three teams will be selected for the finals.
- All the details of the round will be communicated to the participants on the same day.
Phase 3: The Final Hurdle- Grand Finale
- The final will be held on the 27th February on the Campus and shall be hosted by a reputed Quizmaster.
- The details of the rounds will be communicated by the quizmaster during the finals.
- The decision of the quizmaster is final and binding on all participants.
- The entire finals will be wrapped up in 2 hours.
- The teams coming from outside Delhi-NCR for the finals will have a 2 way ticket reimbursed (Sleeper class).
- WINNERS – Rs 10,000
- RUNNERS-UP – Rs 5,000
For registration or any queries please contact:
Prahelika Co-ordinator Avijit Saha 91-9811914655 or
write to us at email@example.com